Tuesday, April 27, 2021

More Floral Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a very pretty blue and white 'birthday' card.

The card base is Recollections White.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin’ Up Bordering Blue and a navy Bazzill.  The sentiment is Creative Expressions Butterfly Field Collection stamped in Close To My Heart Outdoor Denim on Recollections White and layered on more Bordering Blue and navy Bazzill.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Floral Accents.

The Bordering Blue and metal flower embellishment on this card are supplies that I dole out carefully because once gone, there is no re-ordering and I absolutely love both!  I think Bordering Blue is one of the best blues every put out by Stampin' Up!  Ditto for the metal flower from Close To My Heart.  I took advantage of using this flower because I know this card won't have to go in the mail.  I love this colour combination because it's always clean and crisp.  It's a great result!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment