Saturday, April 3, 2021

Playing Card Cards

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is another really fun pair of 'birthday' cards.

The card bases are Stampin’ Up Cherry Cobbler.  The printed papers are Creative Imaginations.  The sentiments are Frantic Stamper stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Stampin’ Up Very Vanilla.  The embellishments are Jolee’s All That Bling Dimensional Stickers and Close To My Heart Enamel Hearts.

These are some more scraps that I couldn't resist using for this commission.  We love playing cards (and dominos) so I have assumed there are folks in the seniors' residence who are avid card players and will get a kick out of receiving these birthday cards.  It was pretty easy to coordinate colours and I got a kick out of using these diamond and heart embellishments.  These are great results!

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment