Saturday, April 10, 2021

Formal Flourishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a really elegant, flourished 'birthday' card.

The card base is The Paper Studio.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a brushed gold also of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Serendipity stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on a vanilla of unknown origin.  The embellishments are Toga Gold Pearls.

The printed paper is actually a piece of wrapping paper that I found in a little boutique.  I was drawn to the blues and golds.  The design is actually the perfect scale for cards and there are so many different dots and flourishes that there is no end of visual interest.  I chose this particular sentiment because the font worked perfectly with the printed paper.  I debated using a navy or blue ink but decided the black was great for the overall formal aspect of this card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment