Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Vintage Fashion Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another great 'birthday' card.

The card base is Craft Smith.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin’ Up Crumbcake and Baja Breeze.  The sentiment is Stampin’ Up It’s Your Birthday stamped in Soft Suede on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Crumbcake and Baja Breeze.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Mocha Opaques.

I've crafted a number of variations of this card with this great printed paper.  I just love this paper!  There are a ton of coordinating colour options and I chose blue and beige in this case though I was tempted to use some dark pinks.  The paper looks great either horizontal or vertical because the scale of the images are perfect for a card.  This is another great result!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment