Thursday, April 8, 2021

Tea Birthday

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another great 'birthday' card.

The card base is Craft Smith.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a dark brown Bazzill.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Happy Birthday stamped in Stampin’ Up Early Espresso on a vanilla of unknown origin and layered on more dark brown Bazzill.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Mocha Opaques.

I've used variations of this paper for a good number of birthday cards and am always so happy with the final results.  Though I'm usually more drawn to greens, blues and purples, I do love the colours in this paper.  I trimmed this one carefully to have both the bird and a bit of the tea bag label showing. It's almost as though the bird is tweeting the wishes!  

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment