Thursday, April 1, 2021

Coca-Cola Birthday Wishes

 Happy April Fools Day!

Today's post is not a joke but a really great pair of 'birthday' cards.

The card bases are Recollections Black.  The printed papers are EK Success “Coca Cola” Red Word Collage and Vintage Ad, layered on Stampin’ Up River Rock and Real Red.  The sentiments are Altenew Birthday Builder stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and Sweet & Sassy Script Birthdays also stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White.  The sentiments are layered on more River Rock and Real Red.  The embellishments are Stampin’ Up Metallic Pearls.

I couldn't resist crafting a couple of Coca-Cola birthday cards when I came across these two scraps!  These are such fun and unusual cards.  I'm hoping that there are a couple of Coca-Cola fans among the residents who will enjoy receiving them.  When I started putting this pair together, I figured both these papers would be layered on Real Red but found the River Rock worked better with the 'Vintage Ad' card which just goes to show how important it is to experiment.  Both cards use black card bases but I adhere a white panel on the inside to make writing easier.  I also really love the look!

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment