Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Kitty Cat Wishes

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is a trio of fun cat 'birthday' cards.

The card bases are Recollections White, Close To My Heart Crystal Blue, and Darice White.  Two of the printed papers are of unknown origin while the third is Echo Park "Little Girl".  The printed papers are layered on Stampin’ Up Cherry Cobbler, a black Bazzill, a vanilla of unknown origin, Close To My Heart Eggplant and an orange Bazzill. Some of the images are Wish “Cat” dies while others were punched with the Stampin' Up cat paper punch.  They were cut from a white of unknown origin, Recollections Black and more orange Bazzill.  Two of the sentiments are Frantic Stamper while the third is Rubbernecker Happy Birthday.  All three are stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and Vanilla, and are layered on more Cherry Cobbler, Crystal Blue and orange Bazzill.  The embellishments are Frantic Stamper.

I think this is the first time I crafted cats cards for the seniors' residence birthday card commission and I can't figure out why I hadn't done it before because these are three great cards!  I just had a ton of fun pulling all the elements together!  I think any cat-minded person will love getting one of these cards.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment