Monday, March 8, 2021

Summer Fresh Wishes

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is another very pretty 'birthday' card.

The card base is Recollections White Linen Texture.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin’ Up Hello Honey and Almost Amethyst.  The sentiment is Stampin’ Up Happy Thoughts stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on more Hello Honey and Almost Amethyst.  The ribbon is Michael’s Sheer Creations.  The daisy embellishment is of unknown origin.

I really love this printed paper because it has me thinking of summer and I'm more than ready to be done with snow and cold!  The scale of the images are just perfect for cards.  I love the colours and was thrilled to find this rainbow organza ribbon in my stash.  The daisy button embellishment was another bonus find.  The coordinating colours seem much more stark/harsh in this photo than in reality but I know my photo skills are limited so you'll have to trust me.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment