Sunday, March 21, 2021

Cottage Wall Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another series of Stampin' Up cards.

The card bases are Stampin’ Up Old Olive, Orchid Opulence and Rich Razzleberry.  The printed paper is Stampin’ Up Cottage Wall layered on more Old Olive, Orchid Opulence and Rich Razzleberry.  The sentiments are Stampin’ Up It’s Your Birthday, Warmest Regards and Curly Cute stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on more Old Olive, Orchid Opulence and Rich Razzleberry.  The die cut sentiments are Sizzix Happy Birthday Thinlits and Crafter's Companion Die’sire Happy Birthday.  The embellishments are Darice Rhinestone, Crafts Rhinestone Stickers and Silver Stickles.

Cottage Wall is one of my most favourite Stampin' Up papers ever!  I use it judiciously so it will last as long as possible.  Before it retired, I bought an extra package just to always have some available.  The coordinating colours are really beautiful and all the cards I've made turned out really well.  I changed things up with different sentiments, including a few die cuts that I've used before.  The results are as great as I'd hoped.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment