Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Butterfly Birthdays

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is a great paper of butterfly 'birthday' cards.

The card bases are The Paper Studio and Recollections White.  The printed paper is Echo Park Hello Spring layered on Recollections Black, Close To My Heart Baby Pink and Stampin’ Up Soft Sky.  The sentiment is Stampin’ Up Happy Thoughts stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White.  The embellishments are Diamond Stickles and Creative Impression butterfly brads.

I think this Echo Park paper makes the sweetest birthday cards.  There are tons of colour options however in these cards I chose soft pink and blue, and black.  I love how the black makes everything else pop! Both layouts are very simple and are 'tried and true'.  Both are just great results.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment