Sunday, March 14, 2021

Text and Vines

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is another great pair of 'birthday' cards.

The card bases are The Paper Studio and Stampin’ Up Soft Suede.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin’ Up Pool Party and a tan Recollections.  The sentiments are Altenew Birthday Builder stamped in Soft Suede on an ivory of unknown origin and layered on more Pool Party and tan.  The embellishments are Recollections Faux Pearls.

Like yesterday's pair, I used similar elements in different ways to show the versatility of this wonderful printed paper.  The colours and style of this printed paper is really great and the solid coordinating colours were pretty easy to choose.  I did take care to make sure I had the paper the 'right-side' up otherwise the text would have been up-side-down (hard lesson learned).  This Altenew sentiments set is fantastic and I particularly love that the 'words' are separate stamps which allow for the different options I used here.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment