Saturday, March 6, 2021

Ladybug Birthday

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another fun 'birthday' card.

The card base is The Paper Studio.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin’ Up Cherry Cobbler.  The sentiment is Stampin’ Up Happy Thoughts stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on more Cherry Cobbler and a white of unknown origin.  The ribbon is of unknown origin.

I never craft a ladybug card without thinking of my mother and I suspect she'll give me a 'thumbs up' when she sees this post. This is a really fun card!  Ladybugs are such happy insects.  I love the black and white checked ribbon.  I probably could have used a lighter red for coordinating but it's the worst I've ever done.  The layout is very simple but the results are great just the same.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment