Monday, March 22, 2021

Sharing Birthday Wishes

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is a set of six lovely 'birthday' cards.

The card bases are Stampin’ Up Shaded Spruce, Rich Razzleberry, Petal Pink, Pear Pizzazz and Mossy Meadow.  The printed paper is Stampin’ Up Share What You Love layered on more Shaded Spruce, Rich Razzleberry, Petal Pink, Pear Pizzazz and Mossy Meadow.  The sentiments are Verses Rubber Stamps, Penny Black Special Sentiments and Banner Sentiments, and My Sentiments Exactly Handwritten Sentiments stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on more Shaded Spruce, Rich Razzleberry, Petal Pink, Pear Pizzazz and Mossy Meadow.  The embellishments are Stampin’ Up Iridescent Pearls, a sticker of unknown origin, a Wish leaf die cut from Shaded Spruce, a glittered butterfly of unknown origin, Burgundy Stickles, Recollections Black Candy Dots and Pebbles Black Candy Dots.

I'm quite pleased with all six of these cards.  They're very much Stampin' Up cards but though they use many of the same elements, they all have a different look and feel. I love that some of the cards are pretty neutral.  I used some new-ish sentiments and am quite pleased with them.  I think I'll get a lot of use from them.  I used a wide variety of embellishments and wish I could say my stash is diminishing but it's not!

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment