Thursday, March 11, 2021

Hats Off

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is a pair of really fun 'birthday' cards.

The card bases are Stampin’ Up Bermuda Bay.  The printed paper is Stampin’ Up Birthday Basics layered on Stampin’ Up Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit and Raspberry Ripple.  The sentiments are Stampin’ Up Curly Cute stamped in Altenew Pure Graphite on Recollections White and layered on more Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit and Raspberry Ripple.  The embellishments are Crafts Rhinestone Stickers.

This such fun birthday paper that it had to be used for this commission.  I didn't have much of it but enough for these two great cards.  I'm a big fan of using multiple company products but sometimes, a true Stampin' Up card is just the ticket.  I wanted to do masculine and feminine versions but these both turned out more neutral which is just fine.  The angled sentiment is not at all centered which irritates me but I'll live with it.  Both are still great cards.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment