Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Sweet Critter Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another pair of fun 'birthday' cards.

The card bases are Stampin’ Up Pacific Point.  The printed papers are Stampin’ Up Good Morning Sunshine layered on a pale blue and a white of unknown origin and more Pacific Point.  The sentiments are Stampin’ Up Sweet Strawberry stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on more pale blue and Pacific Point.  The embellishments are Crafts Rhinestone stickers and BasicGrey Metal Studs.

Given the large size of this 'birthday' card commission I decided to use up some of my Stampin' Up paper stash.  This printed paper is really cute but has very limited options in terms of solid colour coordination so I was grateful to have had some Pacific Point available.  I love that these cards are fairly neutral and sweet.  Even with the limited colour options, I'm very pleased with the results and these are a great pair of birthday cards.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment