Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Pretty Paisley

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is a trio of pretty paisley 'birthday' cards.

The card bases are Darice White, Recollections White Linen Textured cardstock and Close To My Heart Crystal Blue.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Sweetleaf and Peacock, and Stampin’ Up Sahara Sand and a white of unknown origin.  The sentiments are Stampin’ Up Warmest Regards stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on more Sweetleaf, Peacock and Sahara Sand.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Glitter Triangles, Frantic Stamper, Offray Ribbon, Recollections adhesive faux pearls and more pearls of unknown origin.

I just love paisley so these cards are some of my favourites in this commission.  To be fair, the colours are part of the draw.  There were lots of options for colour coordination and I tried to take advantage of all the possibilities.  I played with embellishments and loved the results except for the glitter triangles - am not sure what I was thinking there!  Three great results none-the-less.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment