Thursday, March 18, 2021

Best Year Ever Birthday Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a set of great 'birthday' cards.

The card bases are Stampin’ Up Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana and Crushed Curry.  The printed paper is Stampin’ Up Best Year Ever layered on Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Soft Suede and Recollections White.  The sentiment is Stampin’ Up A Wish For Everything stamped in Soft Suede on Recollections White and layered on more Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry and Soft Suede.  The embellishments are Forever In Time Gemstone Stickers and Pearl Accents, a light teal ribbon of unknown origin, Recollections Woods Dots and Rhinestone Stickers and Hero Arts Silver Metallic Décor.

I love these six cards.  Even though the paper is quite a few years old, I find it's still fresh and fun!  I really enjoyed using the different designs in the collection to make six quite different cards.  I really like that I ended up with neutral, masculine and feminine cards.  I was grateful that Stampin' Up's ready colour coordination allowed me to quickly pull together these six cards.  I have a fair amount of Stampin' Up paper in my stash so will try to do a few more of these sets for this commission.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment