Friday, March 26, 2021

Birthday Berries

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is a set of six fantastic 'birthday' cards.

The card bases are The Paper Studio and Stampin’ Up Poppy Parade.  The printed paper is Stampin’ Up Berry Delightful layered on Pacific Point, Rich Razzleberry, Night of Navy, Poppy Parade and Granny Apple Green.  The images are Stampin’ Up Berry Blessings and Sweet Strawberry stamped in Altenew Blush, Rouges, Vineyard Berry, Heart Beat, Velvet, Crimson, Magenta, Fuchsia, Olive, Moss Desert Night and Dusk on Recollections White and layered on Pacific Point, Rich Razzleberry, Night of Navy, Poppy Parade and Granny Apple Green.  The sentiments are Stampin’ Up It’s Your Birthday stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on more Pacific Point, Rich Razzleberry, Night of Navy, Poppy Parade and Granny Apple Green.

I love Stampin' Up's new berry line!  I got the idea for these cards from this post on Pinterest and even though it's not an exact case, it's pretty close.  These two-step stamps are really easy to align and the impressions all turned out beautifully.  It was fun to play with my Altenew ink pads! The sentiment is from an old Stampin' Up set, one of my first purchases if I remember correctly.  I think these cards are perfect for summer birthdays.  I know I'll get a ton of use from these stamps.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment