Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Doggy Wishes

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is a fun 'birthday' card.

The card base is Recollections White.  The printed paper is of unknown layered on Stampin’ Up Handsome Hunter.  The sentiment is Stampin’ Up Happy Thoughts stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on more Handsome Hunter.  The sticker is Twin Seven.

With such a large commission, I had it in my mind to craft a few dog and cat birthday cards.  I found this set of stickers at the Dollar Store a while back.  I have some cat and butterfly stickers in the same style.  I think they're super cute and make for great cards.  The printed paper is rather neutral so is rather a blank canvas and perfect for adding this cute dog image.  It's a great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment