Thursday, March 25, 2021

Fabulously Floral

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a pair of very pretty floral 'birthday' cards.

The card bases are Stampin’ Up Lucky Limeade and Crushed Curry.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on more Lucky Limeade and Crushed Curry.  The sentiments are Close To My Heart Happy Birthday stamped in Altenew Industrial Diamond on an ivory of unknown origin and Sweet & Sassy Stamps Script Birthdays stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on Recollections Black.  The ribbon is American Crafts.

Whenever I've come across this paper in my scrap bin I'm never too thrilled with it but, once I've used it on a card, I just love the result.  The background is a light grey which maybe turns me off but the colours are wonderful and the design is perfect for cards.  I had a little fun with ribbon and am thankful that I finally am pleased with my bow-making.  

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment