Sunday, March 7, 2021

Pretty Plaid

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is a lovely plaid 'birthday' card.

The card base is The Paper Studio.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a white of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Stampin’ Up Happy Thoughts stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White.  The ribbon is American Crafts and the embellishment is of unknown origin.

This is such a lovely and simple card.  I think the minty green and white colour combination is wonderful.  I love the sentiment tucked into the ribbon buckle.  With the printed paper having only two colours (or shades thereof), colour coordination was straightforward so I focused on elements and layout.  The possibilities are endless but I'm quite pleased with the final results here.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment