Saturday, March 27, 2021

Funky Floral Pair

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another pair of great floral 'birthday' cards.

The card bases are The Paper Studio and Recollections White.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin’ Up Lost Lagoon.  The sentiments are Hero Arts Greetings stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on more Lost Lagoon.  The embellishments are Recollections rhinestone stickers.

I love this pair of cards!  The images are the perfect scale for cards and are wonderfully funky!  The colours are fabulous and the options for colour coordination are infinite which makes crafting so easy!  I decided to use the same layouts but different colours because I was so happy with the white card I just had to repeat it!  This is a card I could easily often repeat!

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment