Friday, March 19, 2021

Lily Impressions Birthday Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another set of Stampin' Up 'birthday' cards.

The card bases are Stampin’ Up Blackberry Bliss, Bermuda Bay and Petal Pink.  The printed paper is Stampin’ Up Lily Impressions layered on Blackberry Bliss, Bermuda Bay, Petal Pink, Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana, Gorgeous Grape, Pretty Peacock, Highland Heather and Strawberry Slush.  The sentiments are Close To My Heart Joyful Birthday stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on more Blackberry Bliss, Bermuda Bay, Petal Pink, Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana, Gorgeous Grape, Pretty Peacock, Highland Heather and Strawberry Slush.  The embellishments are Stampin’ Up White Organza ribbon, Michael’s Melodies and Lace Pearls, Multicrafts (purple ribbon), white pearls of unknown origin, Stampin’ Up Iridescent pearls and Crafts Rhinestone Stickers.

From the moment I saw this designer series paper, I've loved it!  The colours are just wonderful and I find the style extremely appealing.  I took advantage of the paper to use as many different solid colours as possible and I wasn't at all disappointed in the results.  Though I only used two of the four sentiments in the Close To My Heart set but all four are fantastic and well worth having in a stash.  I had a lot of fun choosing embellishments and layouts because the possibilities were just endless.  I'm so pleased with the results.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment