Friday, March 5, 2021

A Cheerful Argyle

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another very happy 'birthday' card.

The card base is Recollections White Linen Texture.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin’ Up Lucky Limeade and Dusty Durango.  The sentiment is Stampin’ Up Happy Thoughts stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and also layered on Stampin’ Up Lucky Limeade and Dusty Durango.  The embellishments are from Multicrafts.

This is another cheerful card.  This argyle is pretty bright!  The layout is very similar to the card that I posted last Thursday.  I had a heck of a time figuring out if I was using Dusty Durango or Cajun Craze and I'm still not certain I've got it right.  I've had these studs for ages and have them in both silver and gold.  I can't find them any more but still have quite a few left, thank goodness.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment