Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Funky Floral Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a pair of pretty floral 'birthday' cards.

The card bases are Recollections Vanilla Linen textured cardstock.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin’ Up Bermuda Bay, Dusty Durango and Cajun Craze.  The sentiments are Close To My Heart Happy Birthday stamped in Stampin’ Up Early Espresso on an ivory of unknown origin and layered on more Bermuda Bay.  The die cut stems were cut with Sizzix Wildflower Stems #1 and Wish leaf dies from Stampin’ Up Old Olive and Cajun Craze.  The embellishments are Forever In Time Rhinestone Medley.

I chose this printed paper because there were so many color coordinating options.  The layouts are very straightforward and ones I've used often in this commission.  I did a horizontal and a vertical card to show some versatility.  They are both wonderful results.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment