Thursday, March 4, 2021

Birthday Iris

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another great 'birthday' card.

The card base is Recollections White Linen Texture.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin’ Up Blackberry Bliss.  The sentiment is Stampin’ Up Happy Thoughts stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White.  The ribbon is of unknown origin.  The pearl embellishment is from Michael’s.

I've crafted quite a few cards with this paper and they are all beautiful!  I chose the darker Blackberry Bliss for layering which is different from the other cards but I quite like it.  I drew on the dark purple depths of the purple iris and while it's not a perfect match, it does make all the other elements pop.  I'm not too fussy on the ribbon, which I've also had for eons, but it is glittery and works with the glitter on the printed paper.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment