Monday, April 12, 2021

Fancy Chevrons

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another great 'birthday' card.

The card base is Craft Smith.  The printed paper is Stampin’ Up layered on Pink Pirouette.  The sentiment is Papercrafts General Sentiments stamped in Stampin’ Up Early Espresso on Recollections White and layered on more Pink Pirouette.  The ribbon and flower embellishments are both of unknown origin.

I know this printed paper is Stampin' Up but I can't remember which collections.  I love the colours in these fancy chevrons and used them to coordinate solid colours.  The layout is nothing fancy and is one I've used often in this commission. I think the simple ribbon and flower embellishments are lovely and the placement, centered below the sentiment panel, works really well!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment