Wednesday, April 21, 2021

The Gift of You III

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the third 'birthday' card with this fantastic Verses sentiment.

The card base is Recollections Black.  The printed paper is DCWV Black Music Notes layered on Stampin’ Up Real Red.  The sentiment is Verses Gift of You stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on more Real Red.  The ribbon is of unknown origin.

This is another piece of printed paper I just couldn't resist using.  Rather the opposite of Monday's card, this is black and white with accents of red, which I pretty much think is a no-fail colour combination.  I thought the font of this great sentiment worked really well with the music notes.  I only used ribbon to embellish but I did think of adding a few red pearls or gems to the sentiment panel.  Not really needed because this result is great as is.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment