Saturday, April 24, 2021

More Paisley Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another very pretty paisley 'birthday' card.

The card base is Stampin’ Up Lucky Limeade.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a vanilla of unknown origin and more Lucky Limeade.  The sentiment is Creative Expressions Amazing Sentiment stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on a vanilla of unknown origin and layered on more Lucky Limeade.  The metal flower and gold brad embellishments are also of unknown origins.

I just can't resist a bit of paisley!  This is a great piece of printed paper.  The scale is a little on the large size but I trimmed is carefully to have the pattern show to its best.  I've had a bunch of these metal flowers in my stash for eons and though I love them, they're not the best for mailing but as these birthday cards are hand delivered, that isn't an issue.  It's a wonderful result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment