Monday, April 26, 2021

Big Floral Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a very pretty 'birthday' card.

The card base is Recollections White Linen Texture.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin’ Up Hello Honey and Primrose Petals.  The sentiment is Stampin’ Up Birthday Blossoms stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on more Hello Honey and Primrose Petals.  The flower embellishment is of unknown origin.

This card is all about that great big flower!  I've had it in my stash forever and because of it's size, it's a little hard to use.  It's big and bulky so can't be mailed without extra postage.  It's also a bit of a funky deep rose colour which isn't easy for coordinating.  This small piece of scrap with the mottled yellow and pink flowers works wonderfully.  I'm not a big fan of this paper as it always leaves ragged edges after cutting, even with a new blade in my trimmer.  The sentiment is another that I mass stamped with my MISTI.  I just love that tool!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment