Monday, April 5, 2021

Fancy Celebration

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another lovely pair of 'birthday' cards.

The card bases are Stampin’ Up Glorious Green and Recollections Vanilla Linen Texture.  The printed paper is Graphic 45 “Time To Celebrate” Let’s Get Together layered on Close To My Heart Smoothie.  The sentiments are Just Rite Large Fancy Sentiments stamped in Altenew Industrial Diamond on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Glorious Green and Smoothie.  The embellishments are Recollections Adhesive Faux Pearls and Forever In Time Diamond Gem Strips.

This collections of Graphic 45 paper is really pretty.  I love the corals and greens even though they rather limit coordinating colour options.  I chose to use the Just Rite sentiment because I thought it really suited the style of the paper.  The layout is one I've used often because it works really well for this large card commission.  Another great pair of results.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment