Thursday, April 15, 2021

Floral Fabric

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another great 'birthday' card.

The card base is Craft Smith.  The printed paper (fabric) is of unknown origin layered on Stampin’ Up Real Red and a white of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Creative Expressions Amazing Sentiments stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on more Real Red.  The embellishments are Recollections Rhinestone Stickers.

I found this piece of fabric paper in the donation bin and just couldn't help but use it for a card.  I've never used fabric paper before and thought it would be a pain but it wasn't.  I just love all the colours and the design of the images.  I chose big, textured embellishments because I thought they worked well with the fabric.  This would be an awesome card for someone with limited sight because it feels great!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment