Sunday, April 25, 2021

Fantastic Floral Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another great 'birthday' card.

The card base is Craft Smith.  The printed paper is Graphic 45 layered on Stampin’ Up Dusty Durango.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Happy Birthday stamped in Stampin’ Up Early Espresso on an ivory of unknown origin and layered on more Dusty Durango.  The ribbon is Michael’s Celebrate It.

This is another great piece of printed paper!  The images are perfect for a smaller card and the colours are just wonderful.  Normally I would have paired this paper with a green drawn from the leave but I found this deep rust colour is beautiful.  I used my MISTI to stamp a bunch of sentiments at once and was happy I had because it really does save a lot of time.  I love the ribbon to the left of the sentiment, again, the darker rust looks great.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment