Saturday, April 17, 2021

Soft and Simple

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another lovely floral 'birthday' card.

The card base is Craft Smith.  The printed paper is Close To My Heart Miracle layered on Bamboo and Crystal Blue.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Happy Birthday stamped in Altenew Industrial Diamond on an ivory of unknown origin and layered on more Bamboo and Crystal Blue.  The ribbon is of unknown origin.

I think this is some of the first Close To My Heart paper I ever purchased and it's the last piece in my stash.  I love it as much now as I did when I first bought it.  This layout should be getting pretty familiar at this point as I've used it multiple times now for this commission.  I think the green ribbon is wonderful, adding just that little bit more interest but still keeping to the soft pastel colours.  It's a great result!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment