Monday, April 19, 2021

The Gift of You I

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the first of a half dozen cards using this awesome sentiment. 

The card base is Recollections White Linen Texture.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Recollections Black.  The sentiment is Verses Gift of You stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on more Black.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Licorice Opaques.

I'm really trying not to buy new stamps because I have more than I'll ever, every need but I just couldn't resist this one from Verses.  I just love the 'sentiment' and it is perfect for this commission!  This paper has image that are the perfect scale for cards but with just two colours, coordinating solids is pretty limited.  I chose black because it just pops!  I think it was a wise choice because this is a fantastic result!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment