Sunday, April 18, 2021

Pretty Floral Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another lovely 'birthday' card.

The card base is The Paper Studio.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin’ Up Pool Party and More Mustard and an ivory of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Happy Birthday stamped in Stampin’ Up Early Espresso on more ivory of unknown origin.  The ribbon is of unknown origin and the embellishments are Doodlebug Mini Pearls.

This is another simple floral birthday card.  I love the paper because it reminds me of vintage floral fabric.  The layout again is one I've used often though angling the sentiment is a little different and I really like it!  The ribbon is maybe a little more stark than I'd like the but the blue works with the background and the brown matches the ink colour.  It's a great result!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment