Sunday, April 11, 2021

Happy Hats

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a really fun 'birthday' card.

The card base is The Paper Studio.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Quickutz Quick Stripz Garden.  The sentiment is Papercrafts General Sentiments stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on an ivory of unknown origin.  The embellishments are Crafts Rhinestone Stickers.

Today's more informal card is in direct contrast to yesterday's formally flourished birthday card.  I couldn't conceive of crafting birthday cards without using this party hat paper.  The colours are a little more muted than I'd like but it sure makes the sentiment pop.  I chose a funky font sentiment because it worked so well with the designs on the printed paper.  Once I added the rhinestone gems to the pom-poms, I really liked the results.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment