Saturday, August 15, 2020

A Funky Forest

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a lovely funky forest 'thank you' card.


The card base is Stampin' Up So Saffron.  The printed paper is Stampin' Up Sweet Pea layered on Early Espresso and Old Olive.  The sentiment is Recollections stamped in Early Espresso on Recollections White and layered on more So Saffron and Old Olive.  The embellishments are Eyelet Outlet enamel dots.

I'm not always a big fan of Stampin' Up cards and I can spot them a mile away.  That said, a Stampin' Up card is easy to craft because everything coordinates easily and sometimes that can be helpful to get the mojo going.  This commissioned series is for thanksgiving and I found a number of autumn-inspired papers in the Sweet Pea paper pad which I've always loved!  The next few cards are all based on the Sweet Pea tree papers and they all turned out wonderfully.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment