Tuesday, August 25, 2020

More Fall Leaves and Acorns

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the last of the 'thank you' card commission I've been crafting.


The card base is Stampin' Up Bumble Bee.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Early Espresso and an orange of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Inkadinkado Thanks Words stamped in Early Espresso on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more orange and Bumble Bee.

This one of the most beautiful pieces of autumn paper I found in my stash.  The colours are just wonderful and I love the water-colour painted style.  It was pretty easy to draw on the printed paper for coordinating solids.  This is a favourite 'thank you' sentiment stamp which I think I use just about every time I craft thank you cards.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment