Friday, August 21, 2020

Stylistic Fall Forest

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is another great 'thank you' card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Mango Melody.  The printed paper is Bella Blvd "Thankful" Perfect Day layered on Stampin' up Early Espresso.  The sentiment is cut from more Early Espresso with a Lawn Fawn die.  The embellishments are Keepsakes Memories.

I really like this card!  I wasn't sure about Mango Melody when I first pulled it out of the pack but it's not too bad.  I used a fair amount for this card and it still isn't overwhelming.  This is a great piece of printed paper.  The pumpkins are pretty darn cute!  I was thrilled to have enough of these square gems in orange/brown to highlight the sentiment.  It's a great result!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment