Sunday, August 16, 2020

Trees in Threes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another Sweet Pea 'thank you' card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Old Olive.  The printed paper is Stampin' Up Sweet Pea layered on Pumpkin Pie.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Petal Palette stamped in Altenew Sunkissed and Early Espresso on Recollections White and layered on more Pumpkin Pie.  The leaf was cut with DoCrafts X-cut leaves die from a piece of Ranger alcohol inked glossy paper.

This is not one of my favourite papers in the Sweet Pea collection.  I find the blue circles weird and they leave a lot of strange white space.  I layered the sentiment on a dots stamp which mimicked the dots in the blue circles.  I was hard pressed to find an embellishment, choosing to use a die cut leaf with a lot of colour.  It's a bit on the 'heavy' side but isn't completely terrible.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment