Saturday, August 22, 2020

Another Stylized Fall Forest

 Hello everyone

Today's post is another great 'thank you' card.

The card base is Stampin' Up Tangelo Twist.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Not Quite Navy.  The sentiment is Elizabeth Craft Designs Sentiments 1 - Celebration stamped in Early Espresso on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Not Quite Navy.  The ribbon if of unknown origin.

Tangelo Twist was another Stampin' Up colour that didn't do much for me until this card.  I love the orange and blue together!  Of course, there is plenty of this combination in the printed paper which I also think is great!  I think the font of the sentiment works quite well with the stylized trees, bringing everything together wonderfully.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment