Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Pretty Trees

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a very pretty 'thank you' card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Pistachio Pudding.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a dark brown Bazzill.  The sentiment is Penny Black Thanks, Thanks stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more dark brown Bazzill.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Mocha Opaques.

This photo doesn't really do the card any justice and I took a half dozen photos before I found one that I actually liked!  The pistachio green isn't quite as 'minty' as this photo and the brown layer isn't quite as stark.  This is a great piece of printed paper.  The scale of the images is perfect for a card and there are many color coordinating options.  I love this Penny Black sentiment stamp and use it often when I craft 'thank you' cards.  The layout, with the tiny banners, is another favourite.  This is just an all over great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment