Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Thanks in the Wind

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another great 'thank you' card.

The card base is Recollections Kraft.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Early Espresso.  The sentiment is Avery Elle Sentimental Too stamped in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla and cut with the coordinating die from more Early Espresso.  The embellishments are Mark Richards 3mm gold metals.

I've no idea from where this printed paper originated but it's reminds me of the Belgian Togo brand.  I love how it depicts the wind blowing the leave simply through a few lines.  Artists are amazing!  I thought this wide sentiment with the flowing ends worked great with the printed paper.  This is a very simple layout but very effective.  A great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment