Monday, August 31, 2020

Butterfly Blue

Hello everyone,

Today's post is yet another awesome sentiment-less card.

The card base is Stampin' Up Night of Navy.  The image was cut from a piece of shimmery white of unknown origin with Stampin' Up / Sizzix Butterflies Thinlits.  The image is layered on a piece of paper smooshed with a variety of blue Stampin' Up re-inkers and shaving cream, and Close To My Heart Dutch Blue.  The embellishments are Forever In Time Pearl Diamond strips.

I couldn't craft sentiment-less cards without using a few butterflies!  I love this larger die cut against the background of smooshed ink and shaving cream.  The square/diamond shaped pearls are not as noticeable in the photo but they look wonderful in real life.  I just love this card!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

 

No comments:

Post a Comment