Saturday, August 1, 2020

Fantastic Fall Leaves

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the first in a series of 'thank you' cards commissioned by a friend for his clients.


The card base is Stampin' Up More Mustard.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler.  The sentiment is Altenew Many Thanks stamped in Stampin' up Early Espresso on Recollections Vanilla.  The embellishments are Echo Park Imagine That Boy enamel dots.

This is a commission for 25 thank you cards and as I prepped elements, I was quite shocked by the amount of autumnal paper I found in my stash.  Time to reassess my craft shopping habits.  That said, I just love this paper.  The colours are wonderful and the images are just beautiful.  This is exactly how I imagine autumn.  I can almost smell the leaves.  I love the small sentiment strip which draws the eyes but doesn't hide much of the paper.  It's a great result!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment