Sunday, August 9, 2020

Autumn Colours

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a perfect autumn 'thank you' card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Delightful Dijon.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Bravo Burgundy.  The sentiment is a Spellbinders die, cut from Delightful Dijon and Bravo Burgundy.  The ribbon is of unknown origin.

This is another favourite card in this commission.  I absolutely love this layered die cut sentiment.  I've had it for a while and picked it up because it included stamps but hadn't taken time to see what the layered sentiment looked like.  I'm kicking myself for waiting so long because this is awesome!  I didn't originally intend to add a ribbon but I decided this cream and red checked ribbon was all the embellishment needed.  It's a fantastic result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment