Monday, August 3, 2020

Lots of Acorns

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another great 'thank you' card.


The card base is Stampin' Up More Mustard.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Always Artichoke and Pumpkin Pie.  The sentiment is Penny Black Banner Sentiments stamped in Early Espresso on a vanilla of unknown origin and layered on more Always Artichoke.  The twine is from Target.

Who knew acorns could be so cute?  I think this is a great client card, it is a great neutral card!  I love the scale of the images and there are tons of colours with which to coordinate.  I thought the twine was inspired and wish I'd had a little acorn embellishment to add to the sentiment.  This is one of my favourite and oft used layouts.  It's a great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment