Monday, August 10, 2020

Orange, Orange, Orange

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a very orange 'thank you' card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Tangelo Twist.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a brown Bazzill.  The sentiment is My Favorite Things Brush Stroke Expressions stamped in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla and layered on more Tangelo Twist and brown Bazzill.  The leaf ribbon is of unknown origin.

This was a difficult card to say the very least.  I love the subtle leaf images on the printed paper but there are just so many shades of orange it was really hard to figure out what to do.  I'm not a huge fan of orange at the best times so I was challenged.  I tried layering with a vanilla or an ivory but the contrast was just too stark.  Using the dark brown for layering was better but this card still seems rather dark for my tastes.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle 

No comments:

Post a Comment