Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Lovely Leaves

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another great 'thank you' card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Pumpkin Pie.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a white also of unknown origin and Stampin' Up Hello Honey.  The sentiment is Verve Amazing Wishes stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso on Recollections White and layered on more Pumpkin Pie.  The embellishments are Stampin' Up Brights Candy Dots.

This is another great piece of printed paper!  The scale and colours of the leaves are perfect for crafting autumnal thank you cards.  At first I thought the white background was a little stark in contrast but once I pulled the layers together it was lovely.  I finally pulled out some of the Stampin' Up Candy Dots I've been hoarding, using two coordinating colours.  It's another great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment